Friday 9 August 2024

Visit and visitor day

I watched some Olympics with Bel when I went to visit her, she has been enjoying them too. I took my Phryges mascot round with me and she really liked him. We have one agapanthus that has survived in the front garden, the rest have perished.
A while back on Prime day I sent for a tracker watch which was greatly reduced so under thirty pound. I have hd a Fitbit for hers but it had started to turn itself off when still having plenty of charge. I did check on line to see if I could get it resolved but it seemed to be a common problem and no solutions suggested! So I have been wearing an ordinary watch as I needed assistance to set the new one up. Sher had said she would be happy to set it up for me today and she wasn’t too busy at the shop when I went round, so  I now have a tracker watch again. It is called. GloryFit, great name!
I’ll be able to see that display in the night without my glasses on!
Jean came round this afternoon and we had the usual natter over a cuppa. Other than that it has been Olympics and watering so will finish with a picture Tina sent me. She made a visit today nd the view from the house was of the mere, that would be. Nice view to see every day.







2 comments:

  1. A good visiting day then. It seems everyone is interested in the Olympics other than me! Must be my "humbug" spirit kicking in.
    That looks a very nice watch. I like the face of it too. Perfect for reading the time at night. I quite like the fact it has the hands as well as a digital display.
    The house with the view could do with another floor built on to make the view even better 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty quiet day, good to have the watch set up, then it can tell me how badly I have slept!
    Must get into the garden but not while it is this hot.

    ReplyDelete