Monday 12 August 2024

Made the step target today!

Not a lot to record today, did sone chores and wrapped some packages after I had been to the bank and the card shop. After lunch I walked to the post office with the packages and then came back via the sea front. Didn’t take the phone so no photos from the outing! I was wearing a t shirt that I had ordered with my own slogans, back and front. It was a second attempt at it as the first effort, many years ago, got torn. I only ordered in on Saturday and it arrive this morning! I got a few comments and smiles from passers by.
I was  quite weary by the time I had walked home and the knee really wasn’t happy, but got my tea and filled the watering cans after a rest then went to see Sarah and David for a while and heard about their latest trip. Went out and did essential watering when I got home.
Will finish with a couple of plant pics from the memories.
Slept on the chair again last night and got a bit more sleep, so will be resting there again tonight.








2 comments:

  1. Good T-shirt. I can’t think of anyone more deserving of it than you ðŸĪŠðŸ˜Š
    You have done a lot of walking today, and no pics of the seafront! Accidentally didn’t take the camera or just old age memory? 🙂 Hopefully it might help you sleep better tonight, although I suppose all that walking might have the opposite effect with a hing joints.
    You must have 1000’s of pictures stored up now. It’s always good to look back at some of the older ones though.
    Hope your night goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realised when I was on the drive going out out that I didn’t hve the phone, but decided I didn’t really need it.
    Couldn’t believe how quickly the t shirt arrived!

    ReplyDelete