Tuesday 27 August 2024

Bus to Hull

I caught the bus into Hull before nine.m when I got off the bus my hip was playing up, but it settled and then the knee played up but neither of them stopped me enjoying walking round Hull. I got to the bridge that I love and walked over to the river on the other side. I did do some shopping as well and caught the 13.15pm bus home took a few photos as I haven’t walked over and beyond the bridge for a while.
Had a bit of a rest when I got in as I had walked a fair distance. Then went and sorted dinner and got the hose out to water the back garden. Took a picture of a new plant.

Will finish with a photo from Anya, taken today in Morrisons. A tad early I think!😂


























2 comments:

  1. Well apart from the body parts trying their best to spoil your day it all seems to have gone well. I know you love going to Hull and it always lifts your spirit, so well worth the bus trip. It’s always a great place for taking photo’s. I can see why you love that bridge. It’s such a nice design. There always seems to be colourful shopfronts there too. I never see much like that around this way. Boring lot down here 🙂
    I’m really curious as to what the last picture should have been as it’s missing. I’m guessing it’s got to be something to do with Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is on when I check the blog. Hundreds on mince pies in August!
    Hull is great, interesting buildings and you can get to be near the Humber.
    Even the bus journey isn’t too bad, long but mostly rural.

    ReplyDelete