Tuesday 6 August 2024

Lawn and cake

I mowed the bigger lawn in the front garden quite early, the sun wasn’t out then but it was already very warm so I was worn out when finished.
After a bit of a rest I got on with cakes, one for the workshop other for us. They turned out very light so should go down well tomorrow.

Bit of reading and Olympics before getting dinner. Have waters the bonsai trees and the remaining sunflowers, then had a shower.
Just about ready for the morning, so more Olympics now.
Will finish with one of Google photos stylised photos.







2 comments:

  1. The cakes look very nice, I’m sure they’ll definitely go down well. I bet Darren has had a couple of slices of one of them already 🙂
    I hope your evening was a relaxing one in readiness for tomorrow. Good luck with the workshop, I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another day dawns, make it my own way to the pottery, luckily the cake container fits in the new shopping trolley. Dry and bright out so probably another hot day.

    ReplyDelete