Monday 26 August 2024

Get a grip!

I had a really bad and pretty painful night but I am determined to stay with the bed. I have tried three nights now as my body and mind went to be in bed, a pity the legs don’t! So I felt tired and a bit down today. Did some washing and did get out into the garden for a while. I took before and after pics, but despite clearing lots of stuff they look pretty much the same, so not bothering with them. At the back by the wall there were some pretty big branches that had cone down from the tree that overhangs from the park. So I got those down onto the burning pile.
When I came in there was a tiny insect on me,  pretty one, one pic clearer than the other.
I spent a while doing a bit more to the diamond art canvas and then went to see Sarah and David for a while.
Watching a program that had a bit about Hornsea on it and now Burton Constable.






2 comments:

  1. You’ve fought all the pain and sleepless nights for a long time now. Sadly it never seems to get any better these days, but you never know what’s around the corner. If you could just find a way to get to sleep properly at night it would be a great improvement. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Another day humping trees around should tire anyone out! The insect is another one of those Asian lady beetles you came across a while ago. Very pretty.
    Hope your program was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying doing the canvas although it is fiddly and yu need good light to make sure the right dots go in the right places! Will probably get a bit more done today.

    ReplyDelete