Sunday 11 August 2024

Boot sale and bit of gardening

 Went with Darren to the boot sale as usual, we were there early and it was already busy, and quite hot! I managed to get just f the way round with Darren and then headed off to get cups of tea ready for when he was finished. I forgot to wear my had, or should I say one of my hats, but said I wouldn’t buy yet another. Darren, who usually rolls his eyes when hats are mentioned actually spotted one and called me over! Had to be had.
I also got a great little foot stool for £4.
I popped in to see Sher briefly at the shop and then walked down  newsagents to buy a couple of cards.
After lunch I watched a couple of things on catch up, well tried to, but the lack of sleep is telling and I missed most of one program as I dropped off!
I did do some gardening before getting dinner, some tidying up in the walled garden, the Darren came out and used the loppers to trim back a large bush for me.so cleared that up afterwards. I had a walk round the garden to see I the drooping flowers had picked up after me using the hose last night. They had. The small alliums are almost finished now, but still attractive.
Nothing much more to talk about so will add a couple of Google photo specials, a ‘pop out’ shot and a collage.m the collage features Anne, I really mus get in touch with her and arrange to meet up.












1 comment:

  1. We always manage to find something at the boot sale, but if we don’t we enjoy the breakfast sandwich and looking round.

    ReplyDelete