Thursday 29 August 2024

Chores, Paralympics and diamond art!

Not a lot to say today, did go along Newbegin twice as I went to the banking hub but forgot to take my bank card! Apart from that I did some chores, a couple of loads of washing and and general pottering. After lunch I watched some of the action at the Paralympics and worked on the diamond art canvas. I finished it and saw us get our frost medals.
So that’s about it, a few chores again before having take away with Darren and more Paralympics this evenong.


2 comments:

  1. Glad it’s not just me that does daft things like that! I forget everything these days.
    The finished canvas looks really nice. It’d look good in a frame.
    Glad to hear you’ve spent some time following the Paralympics. Better then slaving away at other stuff 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to flatten the canvas now, they are rolled up when you buy them and wavy canvas wouldn’t look so good in a frame.
    Two golds yesterday and several other medals, so a good first day at the Paralympics.

    ReplyDelete