Wednesday 21 August 2024

Pottery painting with Tina

An early walk to the post box and then a few chores before I went with Tina to the pottery studio. Tina chose a plate to paint for me and I started be finishing the second landscape that I begun some time ago.
We were amused because the spider has nine legs!
The I started a sample of a cat gonk that Caroline and Tina thought would be good for Halloween. So I drew on the stars and moons and got started. Tina left at lunch time as she has now gone to her retreat at the edge of Wales, but I stayed on and finished the sample.
I walked home and called in to see Sher on the way back. Sher is picking me up in the morning to go out for a couple of hours.
Did some washing and got dinner ready when I got home.
Will finish with a couple of photos, one from my friend Judi who is house sitting and looking after a tortoise and cat in Wales. Nice view.
And one sent by Tina, a nice view where she is for the next week or so.











2 comments:

  1. Nice that you both got to the studio this morning. I really like the spider plate, even though it has got nine legs 😂 It’s a unique plate now! The cat gone is great, and I have to say the stars and moons on the hat really make it. Not easy to do, but well worth it. Can’t wait to see that one fired.
    Out again tomorrow. Sounds great to me, and it keeps you off that garden 🙂
    Judi is so lucky. Such a beautiful view. I’ll happily go and babysit the cat and tortoise if she can’t make it next time! A very nice view for Tina too. We’re slipping up somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was good to get Tina there, and she enjoyed the painting.
    They have been very busy so I may not get to see the finished item for a while.
    They are both in lovely places at the moment, very restful.

    ReplyDelete