Wednesday 31 July 2024

Struggling with the positivity!

Today I had a job to fine something to write in my daily positivity journal, was on a fairly rare negative day. The X-ray result was apparently normal, so no further forward there. Decided last night to go back to serious exercising, so have made the leg ache more. I went down the road early to get a card and send it as I almost overlooked a birthday on 4th August. Then I did walk up to Freeport, but didn’t paint, did make a template for one of the coasters before I walked home a well. Got some twinges in my foot and ankle, definitely falling apart!
I called in to see Sher and she made me a cuppa and we had a chat, we always manage to have a laugh and my mood really lifted. She let me borrow a little plant to bring home to sketch.
I visited Sarah and David this evening, they are off on another trip on Friday.
Just two photos, one of the coaster and one of the sketch, and that’s it for today.





2 comments:

  1. It’s not like you to struggle to find something positive, so it must have been a bad day! Maybe you shouldn’t go too mad with the exercise. I know it can do a lot of good, but you could also do some damage as well. But I know you’ll be sensible about it……hopefully 😊 At least seeing Sher brought a smile to you face for a little while, and looking on the bright side you didn’t have to bake any cakes 😊
    Love your sketch, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something to be positive about this morning, we have had a little rain!

    ReplyDelete