Wednesday 24 July 2024

Studio and Filey bird park

I had a bad night and the knee was painful today, but I set off to walk up to Freeport. I painted a pair of cuddling sloths today, wasn’t that keen when Rob suggested it but actually quit enjoyed painting it in the end.
Tina came to collect me at one and we went to a garden centre for lunch and then set of for Filey bird park. We haven’t been for a while but we really love the place. No more chatting, a selection of photos to finish.








































2 comments:

  1. The sloths look very cute. I bet they'll look great when they're fired. You're really getting into the more realistic eyes now. I like them.
    Glad you managed to get out with the Rev, I know you enjoy getting out together. Garden centre and the bird park are a good combination.
    The pics are lovely. I love the baby African greys.....I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really lovely place, and something new and different pens every time. We don’t get there as often as would like.
    I think the sloth is ample should turn out well, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete