Sunday 21 July 2024

Boot sale bargains

No rain today to stop us going to the boot sale. It was busy and plenty of stalls. Darren got a couple of packs of cards and I got a book, box of games with a book and a hippo to give to Rachel, all three came to £2.50 and the Mensa box was unopened.
I did make a bigger purchase which will be very handy with my limited space. Hopefully I will get people to have a game with me, ever the optimist!
It is faded, but perfectly sound and takes up no room.
I sat and read for a while and it was nice to have Pandora curl up with her head by my tummy rather than her behind.
I boiled a kettle of water and added already and went and and sprayed in on the weeds poking through the patio. I sprayed some weeds the other day on the drive and they have died, so now I know it works I will get more salt!
I painted the base of a tea light holder which no longer had a top. Caroline thought it would be good for a brush holder in the studio. So a fairly easy and appropriate result I think, will be brighter when fired.
Watching McDonald and Dodds now, a new series and ai really enjoy them.











2 comments:

  1. Yes, we do well at the boot sales and I look forward to my outing with Darren. I am sure I will get to do some of the puzzles and the book will be nice to dip in and out of. Ever hopeful for the card table too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't think Google likes me!

    ReplyDelete