Sunday 14 July 2024

No booting but a bit of a walk

We didn’t go to the boot sale this morning as it had bee wet overnight and the forecast wasn’t good, so I did some chores and had a nice chat with Anya. Got a message from Darren to suggest I met him at the leisure centre for. Coffee when he finished at the gym. I didn’t see the message straight away so rushed by my standards of late and got down there in about twelve minutes. We went to look at the sea before we came home. It was quite lively but catching a good pic was proving difficult. The first one just has several spots but I put it because Darren was next to me and he got wet!
Last night I marked about eight pictures in the landscape books that might be the ones to paint. Decided on one this afternoon and cut a circle out of card before starting.
I roughly drew in on with pencil and have made a start. The problem is the colours dry lighter so I will have trouble mixing them again!
We had a late tea and am watching the football now, half time and still hopeful!









2 comments:

  1. Not sure if it’s just the blog, but there seem to be lots of letters missing and some jumbled stuff in the text tonight. Either that or your typing is getting worse 🙂
    It was quite nice here this morning. I didn’t see any signs of overnight rain and the sun was out a lot of the time. At least you managed to get out with Darren this morning for a while even if it wasn’t your usual car booting. The sea looks very rough!
    The plate is coming on well. I bet both of them are going to look really good when fired.
    I see England were rubbish as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a lot of mistakes, put it down to half watching the football at the time! Think I have corrected most of it……
    They weren’t rubbish, just not good enough on the night

    ReplyDelete