Tuesday 23 July 2024

Varied day

This morning I went to the banking hub, went to recycle the soft plastic and did a bit of shopping. I dragged out the boxes left over from the garage sale and added some other stuff to it then got the trolley out and took them to the charity shop.
Had an appointment with Sher’s mum, Elaine, who practices in some alternative remedies. She did a session with me on EFT and some ideas on changing my bedtime routine, so will give it a try.
This afternoon I got the shopping trolley and walked up to Tesco to get the rest of the Christmas cake ingredients. The trolley bag was very heavy but as luck would have it I came out just in time to catch the local bus.
I have the watering cans filled ready for some watering later. Not a photo taking day so took some wandering round the garden this evening.
Studio day tomorrow.












2 comments:

  1. I really do hope the session with Elaine proves fruitful. You’ve tried so many things that this might be the one 🤞
    I assume you’ll be have some baking days pretty soon then? I know it’s all hard work, but definitely worth it, for others if not you 😊
    Quite a busy day dragging stuff about for you. Hopefully with the ideas from you session and your exercise you might have a better night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say. Hopefully will get the cakes underway fairly soon.

    ReplyDelete