Wednesday 3 July 2024

Bit of painting and bit of walking

Wasn’t feeling too bright again this morning so I caught the bus up to Freeport. They have quite a lot of new stock so I painted an acorn tea light holder. Nearly forgot to take a before photo, but hadn’t got too far.
I took quite a while and even did a bit of writing on it. I hope it will turn out well.
Hopefully it will be fired for too long. I took up the coaster I painted last night and hope that will be ready soon as well.
I felt a bit better so did walk back from Freeport, but took my time and called in to see Sher on the way..
When I got back there was a small pond shape by the door, one of the church members is getting a bigger one, so now we will have to decide where it is going.
Quiet evening and taking to the recliner tonight to see how that goes.








2 comments:

  1. I love the acorn! They have some really good stuff at that shop. I think it’ll turn out really well. I’ll definitely look forward to seeing that one. I’m looking forward to seeing all the tiles you’ve done too, plus anything else outstanding. I lose track as you do so many different things 🙂
    Hmmmmm, a pond. Not sure if that’s good or bad. Please tell me you WON’T be digging the hole for it to go in!!! Darren…..get your spade out 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a great variety of items at the pottery, the acorn was one of about forty new ones, so plenty to work my way through! Although the girls who work there are painting quite a few samples which is good.
    As if I would consider digging the pond hole!

    ReplyDelete