Monday 8 July 2024

Not too active

This morning I did mow the small lawn in the front garden. Bandaged my hand and wore gloves as the blister is quite sore on my palm. Then I went to the banking hub and did a bit if shopping.
I haven’t been feeding the birds for a few days but did today, and freshened the bird baths. It was quite depressing looking round the garden as the weeds have run amok! But some nice plants, the buddleia has lovely blooms this year.
The large white daisy was a single stem last year, now it has many.
I love the honesty through all its stages.
When I went to the chemist this morning they had some great toiletry bags, si I got myself a new one.
I thought it would be a good idea to mix some greens and have a tile with them on for the landscape workshop.
I also painted another tile for the coaster workshop.
Been feeling quite weary so relaxing with a cat on my lap now.














3 comments:

  1. Rain again today, but will try to get into the garden tomorrow. Going to the studio today this week as have to go to the cottage hospital tomorrow for an x ray.
    I thought the colour blend tile would be helpful as the neat greens are a bit too vivid. Feel like I am getting prepared for the workshops now.
    I love the funky bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment seems to have vanished! Internet fairies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like it, but I did read it!

    ReplyDelete