Saturday 1 December 2018

Quiet day

Not a lot to write today, th weather has been miserable so no temptations to go into the garden. I went to a coffee morning with Tina and I did buy a wooden pot made by a man who does turning and sells them very reasonably priced. The top is different wood to the base, but very attractive.
I have done some housework and finished off Mike’s cake as me doesn’t have the icing. Well, I say finished, haven’t decided if I will do any piping yet.
We do have a string of lights across the front now, not a great picture.
Watching Strictly now.








2 comments:

  1. That’s a nice pot. I’ve still got a few wooden ones with lids I turned ages ago. They are very tactile.
    The cake looks great as it is. No need for any piping, so save yourself a bit of time.
    We’ve not got any lights around here. Can’t even see any in anyone’s windows from my place.
    Soon be Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooner than you think, but I am getting on top of things!
    It is a very nice pot, not sure hat I will use it for.
    Glad you are happy with the cake.

    ReplyDelete