Thursday 27 December 2018

Early walk and family visit

This morning I went out early to post letters again and then went for a walk as the sky looked okay again.
The folly is clear now the trees are in winter mode.
I walked down to the sea and had a hot chocolate in the dog walker cafe. The sea looked different again and the tide was right in.
Walking back the sparrows were chattering away and I managed to get a reasonable shot of one of them.
I spent a good deal of the day preparing and cooking dinner for us as Anya, Louis and Isobel were coming for ‘second Christmas’. Did have a bit of a break and went out to plant a few more bulbs.
We all hand a good dinner together and exchanged presents, I was very spoilt. This puzzle was one of them as Anya does like to pick one that will challenge my endurance!
Just a few shots one of Anya and two of Isobel to finish.
The family have gone to their holiday accommodation now, we will be seeing them again tomorrow.





















3 comments:

  1. Lovely pics of the sea again. I really want to go to that cafe one morning if I get up there again. It always looks so peaceful, and the hot chocolate always sounds good!
    That puzzle should definitely keep you amused for a few days! Looks a bloody nightmare to do 😊
    Anya looks very Christmassy in that pic, bet she loved having that one taken 😀 I like Isobel’s bag, I’m assuming it’s meant to be an owl? Just a guess as I’m not very hip and trendy these days......not that I ever was really.
    Hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit like an owl but a fox I think, cute either way.
    The light today did make a very peaceful scene, the sea was actually crashing over the sea walls again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can see fox now you’ve said it.

    ReplyDelete