Saturday 21 September 2024

Shop day

This morning the usual routine to start, go to the shop for rolls for lunch and feed the cakes. Then I got ready to go and get the shop open. Quite a lot of customers after a slow start, had a panic moment when I managed to lose the screen and could not fathom how to get it back! Luckily the lady is serving was very understanding and  said she would come back later as she really wanted the items. I did get the screen back but it did take the edge off the day a bit! One rather cute visitor this afternoon.
I had a walk round the garden while dinner was cooking and a couple of groups of autumn crocuses have appeared and some lovely geraniums to brighten the garden.
I am enjoying Strictly, so will finish with a couple of African sunsets from Tina.













2 comments:

  1. Glad it turned out ok in the end. But I can imagine how you felt. But you got through it which is the main thing. Won’t seem half as bad if it happens again, but hopefully it won’t 🤞Nice you had plenty of customers too. Do you think you’ll miss doing it when they get back?
    I quite like crocuses, or should that be croci 🙂
    That does look beautiful where the Rev is. I hope all is going well for her out there. Don’t suppose it’ll be long before she’s back.
    Enjoy Strictly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are bound to be some hiccups, but all was well.
    Just one more day todo now, and you never know, maybe the odd day I the future.
    They were beautiful sunsets.

    ReplyDelete