Monday 23 September 2024

Back to Beverley

I had a couple of appointments in Beverley today. Eye test, not before time, several years since my last one. Some change but nothing too drastic, the eye health check was good. I had some lunch and did a bit of shopping as the other appointment was later. Ears this time as I have been needing the tv turnred up a bit and sometimes miss things in conversation. So another bit that needs some assistance. Very nice lady and both ears are affected. So now have hearing aids on order as well. The joys of getting older.
Rosie called by today with the pottery Tina and I painted when we went with them to a pottery painting place. Tina painted a dinosaur mug and I painted a plate.
Will finish with a couple of pictures from the traveller!









2 comments:

  1. Eyes and ears on the list now. You’re running out of body parts that don’t need some sort of assistance these days 🙂 Oh the joys of getting old. I know the feeling.
    Well at least the pottery was cheering. I like the mug and the plate turned out really well.
    The traveller must be having a nice time. The scenery is lovely and the weather is a bit better than here. I also see the large refreshment glass on the table……..non alcoholic of course 😀 I’m just jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pottery did turn out well, that was a nice day th four of us painting together.
    Certainly does look very lovely in Zimbabwe, probably is alcohol!

    ReplyDelete