Thursday 19 September 2024

Bus to Beverley

This morning ai did some chores and a bit of jigsaw waiting for Ringtons to call. Then I got ready to catch the bus into Beverley. I collected the book I had pre ordered from Smiths, Richard Osmans new book, the first in a new series. I also made an appointment to have my eyes tested again. It has been a few years and although my glasses are still fine I know I should have an eye health check. I am sure they will think I need a new prescription as well!
I had something to buy for Darren and did get a few other bits. I had some lunch and thought the little milk jug was cute and unusual.
I was back in good time so took a walk along the street and called in at the hub and the Co-op. Then read the start of the new book.
No more photos and not much else to write about so will finish with a happy picture sent to me by Sher, looking very relaxed.





2 comments:

  1. A productive but not too arduous day for you. You should have more like that 🙂
    The eye tests do seem to come around rather quickly as you get older. I have the retinopathy as well so always get reminded. Probably won’t be long before I get another one.
    I see what you mean about the little jug, plain but cute.
    I heard an ad on the radio today for Richard Oscan’s new book, and funnily enough I was thinking you might get it.
    That’s a lovely pic to end with. They look very relaxed and happy. Think I should go to France 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a while since I have taken myself somewhere on the bus, and I got some things done that I have been meaning to get round to. So glad ai made the effort.
    It is a lovely photo, pleased that they are having a restful break.

    ReplyDelete