Thursday 12 September 2024

Painting at a different pottery place

A fairly quiet morning, went to the banking hub, not one of the ladies that loves my earrings today, so can wear the same ones again next time! Helped with some household chores and did a couple of crosswords. We had a quick lunch and then set off to meet Rosie and Hattie at Skirlaugh garden centre where there is a craft area. In that area is a pottery painting section. Tina and Hattie painted mugs, Rosie a rabbit gonk and I did a design on a plate. It is quite well organised there and they had some different items to paint. I took a picture of my plate, I managed to get one side in shadow.
I took a couple of photos of Rosie and Hattie. The first one not quite in focus but such a happy shot will post it anyway.
We left Rosie and Hattie to finish and had a look round the antique centre, had a coffee, I bought some compost and we came home.
Quiet evening as I have been quite achey today.






2 comments:

  1. A very slow day for you, but that’s what you need sometimes. Kept you off the garden at least 🙂
    Made a change to go to a different pottery place, and I do like the plate. An unusual shape and a very nice decoration. Should look really nice when fired and perfect for Christmas use.
    That’s a very happy pic of Rosie and Hattie. Shame it wasn’t totally in focus, but it’s still nice.
    A quiet evening was a good idea. Hope it helps you sleep a bit better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did make a change and seeing how a different pottery painting place was run.
    Another quietish day today in readiness for shopkeeping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete