Thursday 5 September 2024

Beverley and Hull and cat pics

This morning we headed out after Ringtons had been and Tina came home from her hair appointment. We went to Beverley first, Tina had a ring to collect but it needs resizing so when has to wait a bit longer. Then we took out medication booster packs to be recycled and the shop was offering reduced flu jabs if you had a loyalty card. I have and Tina used it so she is vaccinated. Mine is booked at the surgery for early October. We went to the Oxfam book shop where Tina bought a few teenage books to take to Zimbabwe for the youngsters. I pre booked a new book by Richard Osman, a new series, and offering it at half price. Even got a free book for pre booking!
We went to a couple of framing shops to see if I could get some mounting card there, but neither would sell me any. We had lunch in Beverley before driving to Hull. We went to a Dunelm as Tina was looking for foam of a large cushion and Hobbycraft for me to get some mounting board. On the way home we went to Woods, the local builders merchant to order some stones to go over the weed suppressant in the fairy garden.
I didn’t have the phone we me today, so didn’t take photos but thought I would put some cat pics, anyone would think they liked each other, so photos do lie!
Quite weary now so time to catch up with the Paralympics.


















2 comments:

  1. A day travelling around and shopping sound way more fun than household chores and gardening 🙂
    What pics are you mounting?
    The cats do look like best of buddies. As you say, pictures do lie 😊
    Hope you sleep well after a tiring day of retail therapy 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to get the diamond art picture framed so the card was for that.

    ReplyDelete