Thursday 26 September 2024

Mostly indoor day

It has been a busy week so today I got up later, did my daily puzzles and went to the shop for a few bits. Then did a couple of loads of washing and changed the beds. I have used the burrito method for changing a quilt cover but last time couldn’t do it and ended up with the old struggle using pegs! Today I couldn’t do it again so got the video on the iPad and watched, I had been down no everything right so tried again. I eventually managed by flipping the end over, still hd to think about it the second time though!
I cooked up some veggies for lunch and then decided to make some of my healthy apricot slices as I have been having one for breakfast. I had also promised to make some vegan ones for Rosie, so another trip to the shop for some dairy free spread. The vegan ones didn’t cook so well, had to pop them back in for a bit, I hope they will be okay.
I read for a while and Darren drove us down to the front to have fish and chips, in the car as the weather was awful!so just one photo of a very wintry looking sea.
Just one visit tomorrow so another fairly quiet day in store. Tina will be home of Saturday.



2 comments:

  1. I think you were due a quietish day today. You seem to have been very busy lately. Still, a quiet day for you is just a normal day for everyone else. Changing beds, shopping, cooking 😂 At least Darren took you out for tea. I really envy you sitting in the car eating fish and chips with the rain lashing down. It’s so British seaside 🙂
    Maybe tomorrow will be an even quieter day for you……but I won’t hold my breath 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late night for me now, was having trouble staying awake!

    ReplyDelete