Sunday 26 May 2024

No boot sale but quite busy

Went to the sea front cafe with Darren for breakfast as it had rained in the night a sand was still spotting this morning. I wanted to get the picture I bought last weekend up so got the hammer and picture pins out and moved some pics. Got some cobwebs down while I was at it. So now the area above the tv I have my favourite pictures.
After lunch the rain had stopped so I went out to do some gardening. I was going to start on the patch where the bird baths are but in the end decided to do the bed that is against the fence of the pub next door.
Spent quite a while and even got some of the plants that I had hardening off into the bed,
After dinner I decided to mow the main lawn I. The front garden S the rain hadn’t arrived and more rain is forecast for tomorrow. It takes me and hour and is a workout!
Watching The Piano now, my feel good program.








2 comments:

  1. The pictures look good. Nice to have your favourites in one place. What happens when you get another favourite though? 🙂
    Seems you’ve kept quite busy and worked around the weather. The bed looks quite a bit different in the after pic. Think I’d have drawn the line at mowing the lawn though! I hope the workout you got didn’t play too much on the legs.
    Hopefully a good nights sleep might be on the cards 🤞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to not get any more favourite pictures, very little wall space left! Sunny this morning so will hopefully get the small lawn done before the forecast rain arrives.

    ReplyDelete