Friday 24 May 2024

Catching up day

I was a bit slow off the mark today although I was up before six! I moved quite a lot of the stuff for the garage sale downstairs ready before going out to visit Bel. She was well but had a day earlier in the week when she got herself into a panic as she was late for going out to the shop and felt unwell afterwards. The man from Specsavers called when I was there and then arrived to deliver her new glasses.
I came home and did a bit more sorting before I set off to walk to Jeans today going via the sea as always.
Had a good chat and then Terry drove me home.
Had to sort out the bird food storage when I got home, and some final getting stuff together for the garage sale. Then off to the village bingo in a bit!










2 comments:

  1. I do hope the garage sale is a success. You’ve done a lot of sorting a carting stuff around for it.
    The weather looks ver “British” in the front pics. It’s not been too bad a day here though. I think tomorrow is supposed to be reasonable too. Bound to throw it down on Sunday as it’s a bank holiday!
    Hope there was a good turn out for bingo. Did you win? 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the day is bright and dry at the moment, so fingers crossed it stays that way.
    The bingo evening wasn’t quite as well supported as last time. Did win a lone and got a mug filled with sweets. Tina had a line and got a couple of wins in the raffle.

    ReplyDelete