Sunday 5 May 2024

Busy boot sale

Lovely wether this morning so we went to the boot sale. Very busy today and lots of stalls. A good bank holiday weekend brings the crowds into Hornsea!
Darren spotted the flying pig money box and I spotted the robot spider!
Also got a nice planter and some pansies.
I didn’t walk all the way round so stopped for a drink while Darren carried on. This great car wa in the car park when we were leaving,
Tina was out at a lunch meeting so Darren suggested I walk down to the front and have a snack with him after he came out of the gym. A lift back then as well. I arrived a bit early and took some pics. Going to post all four as the sky was getting cloudy and interesting. One even has a helicopter rather than a seagull in the corner!
This afternoon I mowed the smaller corner lawn in the front and tidied the bed a bit, no before pic.
After dinner I put some seed on the bird table and watered the bonsai trees and remaining sunflowers!
That’s it for me today except watching The Piano later then a document bout Lucy who won oat year.



















2 comments:

  1. I can imagine the boot sale was heaving with the nice weather we’re having. It won’t last! Some good bargains again. The first two are perfect for you 🙂 The robot spider looks interesting and probably easier than a saxophone! I think the car you spotted is beautiful. I’d love to go out riding in that on a day like today.
    Lunch out is always nice, and easier than having to cook it yourself. Did you have something good? Nice set of pics of the beach. I like the one with the helicopter, it’s different 🙂
    Hope your programs were good and you relaxed a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good buys at the boot sale and good weather yesterday. We just had one of the very good sausage rolls each and shared a cake,
    No sign of rain this morning so maybe a good weather bank holiday.

    ReplyDelete