Monday 30 September 2019

Sea and wildlife!

This morning I went to the post office again to collect the package for Tina. Walked up to see the sea after that, my legs are still not right but better than they were.




When I got home the sun was still shining and the bushthatis now flowering in the front bed looks fabulous!
I took some craft out with me and went into the summer house for a while this afternoon. The miniature pampas grass is almost fully open now.
I took the camera out, hoping to see some birds, threw some extra food down too! The female or juvenile blackbird came quite close.


Some lovely shots of a chaffinch.


Then a young blackbird.


This squirrel was digging up nuts it has buried. These were taken through the less than clean summer house window!


Quite a lot of the tan colour on this one.
Haven’t taken a decent spider photo in a while!
Last photo for tonight, I did some stamping to colour in, chose the wrong colour to stamp with and not too happy with the results.
Went to visit Sarah for a while this evening. Going to watch A Confession now!
























2 comments:

  1. The walk by the sea in the mornings is well worth the effort, it produces some great photos. In fact the blog tonight is full of some cracking pics. Both the flowers and the birds are great. The pampas is looking very nice. The birds are a great set of pics and definitely need to go in the folder. The closest one of the young blackbird is my favourite I think, but it’s hard to choose. The squirrel is very cute. Looks almost like a cross between a grey and red one. Spiders too. It has been a great day for pics 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, pleased with the pics tonight, very lucky to see such nice birds and the spider was a bonus!

    ReplyDelete