Wednesday 18 September 2019

Enjoyable craft session.

This morning I walked up to the hairdressers a couple of times, it was supposed to be open but no luck and I was going out just after twelve so would have to try again another time. I did a few chores and was ready for Abi when she arrived to take my to her craft class. She said the dog was. Home today and that he would bark, an understatement, but he was adorable. He is apparently very quiet when they are home alone but gets very excited when anybody comes to the house. He was in his bed by the time I left so not the best photo, but he rally was lovely once he got used to having strangers in the camp.
His name is Bear! The craft today was an elephant, not a bear, a bag charm to be exact. Three of us learning today and it was fun. Then one of the ladies was coming this way so she brought me home.
Very cute!
This evening I have watered the gardens as the ground is more like dust than soil. No dramatic wild life tonight! The sunflower seeds are beginning to fill out now, it will be quite a flower when they are fully developed.
I should have said when I got back I walked to the hairdressers again and had my haircut. They usually fit me in quite quickly.
She cuts my hair dry as well, I had always had wet cuts before, but she does a good job and always thins it out for me.
My legs really aches yesterday so I didn’t go on the exercise bike, but have managed fifteen minutes this evening.











2 comments:

  1. A bit of a varied day again for you. You always manage to fit several different things in most days. I’m lucky if I manage one 😊
    I do like the elephant bag charm. So fiddly to do sewing on that small a scale. Just to show what a sad person I am, the decoration on the elephant looks very Indian to me, but with the large ears it’s definitely an African elephant 😊
    The sunflower looks unreal! The leaves are huge and the flower looks like a giant eye! Funky.
    The hairdressers always look after you. Not many places you can go in and get an on the spot appointment. It’s looks nice. I really like the earrings too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes an African elephant decorated Indian style!! It works thoughπŸ˜€
    It was a bit fiddly but we had a laugh along the way and all managed to finish.
    The sunflower is quite spectacular, nice to watch it filling out.
    I am happy with the hair, nice couple, we usually see them at the boot sale, they have loads of stuff for sale!

    ReplyDelete