Wednesday 20 March 2019

Weeding and ducks

Tha mornng I did go in the garden, the main bed at the frmoment net of the house is now awash with bluebells, Spanish variety. They are taking  very so I set about removing a lot of them. Bagged them  and put a help yourself box by the entrance again. All six carriers disappeared which was good. I do struggle with the weeding so didn’t work for quite so long today. I took a photo of these flowers on the small lawn as they are lovely and we don’t know what they are, may send the picture to a gardening site.

This afternoon, after lunch, I walked up to the mere to feed the ducks. I am not great at pictures with the phone, but will post a few.





I sat out in the summer house for a while this afternoon and rad for while. The sky was pretty this evening.

Tina and I are planning to go to Bridlington tomorrow for lunch and then do a grocery shop.






2 comments:

  1. It’s been a lovely day. Perfect for a bit of gardening. Just a bit though, not hours of toil like you seem to do!
    I have to say that if all those pics are with your phone, then they’re extremely good. I think you’re soon getting the hang of using it. All very sharp and it copes with the skies and backlit trees brilliantly. Oh the joys of technology 😊
    Should really be fish and chips if you’re off to Bridlington tomorrow. I know they’re old hat when you live at the seaside though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are all with the phone, getting the hang of it but still don’t like using it!
    I think we are eating at the garden centre. Will try to resist bulbs!

    ReplyDelete