Wednesday 6 March 2019

New earring stand

While I was in Peterborough Anya bought me a new stand for my earrings as the earring book I had was never really suitable. I sat hanging my few earrings onto the new stand last night, it is great.
This morning I spent some time in the greenhouse putting gravel in the bottom of trays and planting a few more seeds.
There had been some rain while I was away and the flowers are looking very happy.
Not too many weeds in that bed either! I had put mealworms out for the birds and the blackbirds arrived while I was still in the greenhouse.
This afternoon I walked up to Tesco with the trolley, it was a bit drizzly but not too bad. I have been out for an hour this evening and it was tipping down as I walked home. Off to Scarborough with Tina tomorrow to collect her new car.








2 comments:

  1. The earring stand is really nice, and I see your collection hasn’t dwindled much over the years 😊
    The rain has done the garden good. The flowers look as though they’re flourishing. I’m amazed the weeds haven’t shot up too as the seem to grow twice as fast as anything else. Maybe you’re beginning to make some headway out there now.
    Those birds must think it’s their birthday when you’re around. You do spoil them. No robin today?
    Hope the trip out tomorrow includes a bit of lunch somewhere on the way there or back 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stand is great and the holes are big enough to take a pair in each one. I have got rid of a few over the years but you can’t have too many earrings!
    Rally good to see the plants looking so healthy.
    I am sure we will be getting lunch tomorrow and a trip to Scarborough is always good.

    ReplyDelete