Saturday 24 April 2021

A fun wind chime!

I went to the shops early as usual and Island Gifts was already open.and he had a selection of wind chimes hanging outside. Just one with a duck that moves its head, I had to have it , such fun.
I have some pain today in both knees, I think the exercise session yesterday has really exercised my lazy muscles! But I decided to go and do some gardening, tidying up an area near the wall. 


It was bone dry and I just hoed off the weeds and a lot of the plants were honesty but they had to go as well, I worked for. While before lunch and a fine afterwards.


I got the animal ornaments out of storage and put them back by the rockery.
And put the metal cow by a clump of honesty!
A nice picture of Pandora in the tree!
I watched a film about Audrey Hepburn this afternoon, very interesting, not a story but about her life.
After dinner I watered the back garden, the wind was really cold this evening. Then I went round to the church to help Tina set up for her service tomorrow.
Hopefully off to the boot sale in the morning.











2 comments:

  1. I love the wind chime, it’s smashing 😊
    Hopefully a few sessions of the exercise will be enough to get your muscles used to it. When’s the next one?
    You still managed a bit of gardening though! Definitely looks better after a bit of attention. It’s all so dry though. But I suppose we’ll all be moaning as soon as the rain returns.
    The rockery is looking good, specially with the animals back in place. Even the live one in the tree looks good. She is very cute.
    I’d forgotten it was boot sale time again tomorrow. Mega early start is it? Hopefully you’ll find a bargain or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those wooden wind chimes have a very subtle noise. I like any wind chimes but I know some people can’t stand the noise.
      At least that bit of ground is looking a bit tidier and stuff has to start to grow again!
      Pandora isn’t often far away when I am working outside.
      Not too many bargains tomorrow, haven’t got the space!

      Delete