Tuesday 1 October 2024

Rainy day

The rain started early and kept going all day today. I am not keen on my waterproof jacket but donned it to go to the banking hub and the shop, Also went the in the opposite direction to see if Karl at the computer shop had any usb adapter plugs, but he didn’t! Apart from that it was a day indoors. A load of washing and a few chores this morning then after lunch I sewed Christmas tree shapes together to make two of the smaller stuffed trees.
Firstly sew pairs together, turn them out and press them.
Then line three pairs up and sew them all together done the middle.
I did start stuffing one before going down to get on with dinner.
Have had the cat on my lap since dinner so no stuffing, maybe now she has moved!
I managed to get the hearing aids in okay this morning and have had them in all day, took them out about ten minutes ago and they are in the charger.
Nothing much else to say today so will post a couple of bird pics that came up on my memories.












3 comments:

  1. It’s been a miserable day today. They do say we might be in for a bit of sun on Thursday and Friday 🤞
    Just a thought, but I’m sure Darren would have a few of the usb chargers kicking around in his man cave. Worth asking.
    You’re getting worse than the shops with Christmas! I was in Blue Diamond last week and half the shelves were empty with big signs that said sorry, but we are getting ready for our Christmas stock”! Now you’ve got Christmas stuff everywhere too 😂 No getting away from it. Do you have homes for the Christmas trees, or Kurt making them on a whim?
    You’re doing very well with the hearing aids. I hope you’re finding that they do make a nice difference to you. When I was listening to Margherita earlier I was struggling to hear all she was saying……my mind immediately went to hearing aids 🙂
    The bird pics are very nice. You’ve captured some really good stuff over the years. 📷

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea how Kurt came into it 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a weird auto correct!
    No particular recipients in mind for the trees, I did buy the latter on a whim but they are harder to finish off than I thought!
    So far so good with the hearing aids, have a follow up appointment in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete