Saturday 12 October 2024

Bit of walking

I went to get the usual Saturday shopping and was going to collect a prescription but our chemist is now closed on a Saturday! I have enough of my night pills for today and tomorrow so must remember to collect them on Monday. Then I caught the bus up to Freeport, had a cuppa at the pottery studio then went up to do some shopping in Pound Stretcher. There is a shelter near the shop so time for a sketch!
I walked home via Polly’s path.
I called in at Tesco on the way home and when I came out the heavens had opened so I got very wet!
Watched a film this afternoon and then went out for a short walk as the weather had brightened up. There is new path being laid in the park.
A second sketch today.
Good telly evening, Strictly and now The Wheel.








2 comments:

  1. Definitely a sketching day. You’re determined to fill up that book 🙂 Shame you got soaked, but sometimes it’s actually nice walking in the rain. At one with nature so to speak. Glad it didn’t rain on your for a second time in the afternoon 🙂 Maybe tomorrow will be a sunny day. We’ve got a street marathon here tomorrow, so I think the runners would prefer it if the rain held off. They’re as mad as surfers!
    Enjoy some telly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn’t too bad getting wet as I was on the way home and change my clothes, would have been worse catching the shower on the way out.
    On a roll with the sketches at the moment, probably won’t last, once you miss a day or two the idea fades!

    ReplyDelete