Monday 7 October 2024

Lovely day, nice wlk

I went out fairly early for a walk, posted letters for Tina on the way out and did some shopping o the way back. I walked to the sea front, it was a lovely morning.
I walked further up to where Angela used to walk the dogs she looked after, I sat on the bench I used to sit on with her which was bitter sweet. Nice view from there.
I had take the little sketchbook and ended up standing as I wanted to draw some steps.
This afternoon I move the dead branches and cut back the buddleia bush.
I made a crumble this afternoon as Tina fetched some cooking apples home from the harvest service yesterday. They were not the greatest, but enough for a crumble.
So a reasonably busy day and I enjoyed the walk and was happy with the sketch.














2 comments:

  1. I love to see the pics of the front when they look almost black and white like that. Makes them really atmospheric. Lovely.
    I can imagine it was sad to sit on the bench without Angela with you. Life does seem very unfair at times.
    You’re doing well with the sketches. I hope there are lots of pages in that book 🙂
    All that and gardening and cooking thrown into the mix. I can only count two things I’ve done all day 🙂
    It does sound like you enjoyed the day though, which is definitely a win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good day, looking wet today so maybe indoor sketch!
    Getting the front garden a bit tidier, all winter to attack the back!
    Crumbles are a firm favourite so couldn’t waste the apples!

    ReplyDelete