Wednesday 16 October 2024

Plenty of steps

It was a miserable day but I decided to walk up to Freeport anyway. Rob was there when I arrived and said Caroline would be along later. He suggested I could do a drawing of the artwork on the wall. So that is what I did but I only had a few coloured fine liners with me.
Caroline had work to do on the computer, so I got on with painting one of the Halloween bingo boards.
It was a bit of a pain as the images on the boards should be the same and it is difficult to see what colours have been used when they dry!
We had a chat when she was free and a I chatted to the family I had talked into booking for a session  last week. Two of them were copying one of my samples.
I walked home as it was still dry, although it had been a miserable cold day. Called in and saw Sher briefly at the shop. I walked past the house to the shops as I wanted a few bits, so well over th daily step target today.
I went out to check the hedgehog house, the food from outside had gone again and this time something had been inside. Fingers crossed it was a hedgehog.🤞
I intend to write some letters this evening but no other plans. 
Will finish with a stylised memory that cropped up today.







2 comments:

  1. You've done way more steps than me today as I've not walked anywhere. At least it didn't rain on you. I hope you don't suffer tonight for all the steps!
    I like the wall decoration drawing. I bet the larger version is also very good. Did Caroline do the one on the wall?
    Is that bingo board broken? Looks like the corner has snapped off. Hopefully not the one you were painting today.
    I really do hope it's the hedgehogs using the box and not anything else. Do you still have the trail cam? you could put that out.
    I remember the last pic. Certainly very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That board was already broken, I am not sure if Caroline can get it to stay together when glazing, but she still wanted it painting. A local artist did the illustration, it was the one a copied onto the clock when I first started going there.
    I think Tina may still have the camera, I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete