Sunday 6 October 2024

Nothing different

Went to the boot sale with Darren, not very busy and the two main eating places closed this week, definitely slowing down now. I bought a top for £1, haven’t tried it on yet.
A couple of days ago Tina and Darren went to Lidl and got me two very nice autumnal cushion covers. Sorted out some cushions today and they really are attractive.
Sher’s other shop, Number Nine had been open a year today so I went along to their celebration, most of the artists were there which was good to see.
I did some clearing in the front garden, more brambles and managed to get some of the dead branches off the fallen tree. Will get them to the burning pile another day.
I hadn’t done a sketch today so drew the trees this evening as I want to use the little book daily.
I have been struggling to do something on the ipad this evening, a sure thing to get me stressed. So will calm down with a cuppa now!








2 comments:

  1. I hope your third choice eating place was open. It wouldn't be Sunday without a breakfast bap. Like the top. Can't be bad for £1.
    The cushions are nice. They look like they hug you in that chair.
    You do have varied days. Partying one minute and chopping dead trees down the next! I think you should get someone else to take the bits to the burning pile. After all, you've done your bit.
    I'm sure you'll keep up the sketch a day until the end of the book. A nice day you can take it to the front and do one.
    You're not quite so bad with the stressing over the computer now. You'll manage to do whatever it is in the end. Drink your cuppa and try again 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is made in Morocco, even of l don’t like it when I try it on the material is really pretty.
    Quite a bit of that tree left on the side but I shifted it away from the drive a bit more.
    I do intend to get into the habit of taking the little book out with me.

    ReplyDelete