Tuesday 25 June 2024

Home and early post

Travelled home today. Darren popped in to see Margherita briefly before we set off for home, I got told off for telling the staff that she will be ninety next month! But she scolded me with a smile on her face while telling me she will ever talk to me again!
I will put some non people pictures from yesterday now.
Two pics from last night when Darren and Anya met up with the family for a meal.
Darren and ai stopped at Hemswell Antique Centre on the way home. Three large buildings with all sorts. I got the bargain of the day, only spending a pound!
Hot and tired now, but it has been a lovely trip.
Back to the pottery studio tomorrow.
































2 comments:

  1. You managed to get lots of good pics over the few days you were here. Great weather for your visit, but maybe a little too hot at times. It was nice you got to see all the family and friends. Not often they are all together in one place.
    Trust you to get a bargain for £1 on the way home!
    A nice relaxing evening will do you good in readiness for normality tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, maybe a little too hot. But great for photo opportunities and bargains!
    Seems like I have been away longer, which is a good thing, and it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete