Tuesday 11 June 2024

A bit of progress

I have had a couple of spells on the garden today, getting more plants into the ground and digging a small new area.
Went up to Freeport with Tina for lunch as she had a bit of time, that broke the day up a bit.
Had a real bad spell with the calves while I was getting dinner and just as they settled down a bit my shoulder decided to play up. I occasionally get a stabbing pain in my shoulder, I wonder if the screw in my collar bone gets caught on something. Luckily it doesn’t last long and doesn’t happen too often!
Just took a couple of photos of a bed with plenty of flowers in now and one small are that I dug and planted up.
Off to the pottery tonorrow but maybe a bit of time in the garden afterwards.




2 comments:

  1. I really believe that all the gardening isn’t helping with the calves. You’ve spent a lot of time digging and bending, both of which must put undue strain on them. Hopefully once you’ve got it in order for Sunday you’ll be able to have a break from it and rest a bit. It is all looking good though as you’ve done a great job of it all. I hope the public appreciate the effort that goes into it and they don’t think the garden fairies do it all 😂 At least you got out for a bit of lunch.
    I hope your evening is a relaxing one in readiness for a slightly slower paced day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try and do as much as I can, but the visitors can like it or lump it!
    Be nice to do a bit of painting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete