Wednesday 26 June 2024

Feeling weary

A bit of walking today, post box early and then did walk up to Freeport. Best to keep moving as if I sit down I doze off! Yesterday evening I hosed the garden and took some pics.
I had a go at painting a coaster for my workshop. Should be colourful when it is fired.
I tried painting another one at the studio this morning. The pale lines underneath will burn off as I changed it as I painted!
I am feeling very weary so haven’t done a great deal, but did sort out a simple recipe and made a banana cake as we had bananas that were way past their best!
Tina bought this toadstool garden or next at Burghley so got it outside.
Will finish with a few more shots from the garden.






















2 comments:

  1. Well it’s nice to see some garden shots again, and I’m not seeing too many weeds, so hopefully it’s not too overrun yet! The bees on the thistle always make for a good pic.
    The coasters look modern artsy. Should be good when fired. When are you doing your next workshop?
    I really like the toadstool ornament. Looks quite real at first glance.
    Hopefully you’ll get a good night tonight so that you have a bit more energy to get back into your normal routines. It’s way too hot to do too much though at the minute. We’ll all be moaning about rain next week I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing two workshops in August so a bit of time to prepare.
    The flower beds aren’t too bad, but will try to get hoeing soon!

    ReplyDelete