Wednesday 19 June 2024

Dragon light painted

Not a good night with the leg, but it eased a bit walking up to Freeport. I stayed quite a while today as Tina was hoping to get away for a bit and meet me in the afternoon. I hadn’t really planned to finish the dragon light today, but as I stayed longer it is finished. I am looking forward to seeing it when fired.
Caroline, who has the pottery studio, also runs Our Green Apple. I am showing a picture of her award and if anyone wants to try her products I can get some to you. We are using the soap and hand cream and they are very good,
Tina came about 3.15pm and we went for a very late lunch then we walked along to the bank and shops.
I have fed the birds and may water the bonsai trees in a bit but not much else planned,






2 comments:

  1. I’m really looking forward to seeing the dragon light finished and working. I think it’s going to look amazing. A lot of work but it’s worth it.
    That was a very late lunch! Nice sometimes though.
    Apart from the walking it sounds like a very pleasant day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if Caroline has got the light fitting yet, but anyway, will probably will be a couple of weeks or more before it is fired.
    It was difficult to find anywhere in Hornsea that serves food that late!

    ReplyDelete