Saturday 12 November 2022

Walk, terrarium and cakes!

Not lots to report really, after the shopping had been delivered I went to see if they had the marzipan in at Leafy Sea Dragon. They didn’t, so I got the shopping trolley and walked up to Tesco where I got stocked up! My knee was painful again today so I had to sit nd have a rest when I got home! I decided to use one of the little sundae glasses I bought a while ago and make a mini terrarium. Happy with this one!


After lunch I set to and managed to get all seven cakes marzipaned! That really tested my wrist as it is still quite sensitive. And definitely needed a sit down after that!
No boot sale tomorrow as Darren is working. May even get into the garden, you never know,




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you’ve had plenty of exercise again, probably too much! Sounds like the knee thought so anyway.
    I think the terrarium looks lovely. I like the fact it’s layered too, as a sundae would be. Very nice indeed.
    That’s a lot of marzipanning to do in one session. I’m not surprised your wrist gave you jip after that. But it’s a good job out of the way now at least. It’s hard work making cakes, but they do taste good and the eating of them isn’t so hard 😄 Soon be Christmas!
    Maybe tomorrow should be a day of rest rather than gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt like a tiring day but a productive one which is good. The cakes are well on the way now, will start thinking about how to decorate them.
    I am pleased with the sundae dish terrarium, practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete