Monday 21 November 2022

A longer walk and sorting!

This morning I thought I would walk out of town towards Honeysuckle farm, it is a busy road but not many pedestrians. I did the walk a few times during Covid restrictions. I thought the turning towards the farm was a bit further, it was just under a mile. I decided to keep on walking along the main road and see how far I got, the different places seem so close when you are in a car! I kept walking until I reached the round house, that was just over two miles from home. Walking back to the turn off and a bench seemed a very long way, Incan usually manage a mile the have a sit down! I had made up a flask so had a coffee when I got there. All the photos but the last one were taken on the way out. The sheep was in the field opposite the bench! It was frosty today but apart from my hands I didn’t feel cold.








This afternoon I organised the bird food out in the garden and made sure the storage cupboard I use every day was well stocked. Also sorted the spare bedroom as Tina has a friend sleeping over on Friday, and begun rearranging my bedroom again! I also read some of the Richard Osman book, which is really good. Off to see Sarah and David in a few minutes.











2 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like a nice walk, but a bit longer than you thought you’d do. Good job you took a flask as I bet you were pleased to see the bench on the way back and have a rest with a cuppa! Plenty of steps today then.
    I do like the roundhouse. I’d love to live in that. The sheep is probably thinking, another human glad to see the bench 😄
    A few jobs at home too. Sounds like you’ve done more than enough exercise. I forgot, you still have to walk to S&D’s and back. You’ll be pooped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a longer walk than I had planned but I managed and not feeling too achey…..yet!
      I love the round house too.

      Delete