Saturday 1 October 2022

Beverley, garden and frustrating jigsaw!

I went over to the bus stop at eight thirty as I didn’t want to do a repeat and miss the bus! I remembered my shop cards nd  just went to The Body Shop and Lakeland then a refreshment break and home by 11.20. I should have mentioned feeding the birds early on as we had rain and storm in the night and the tall sunflower plant was a casualty. So I cut some of the blooms nd have them indoors now,
I had a voucher to get 20% off at Lakeland if I spent £50. At the till my purchases came to £43 but I had a very helpful lady and ended up getting two extra items and only had £41 to pay!
This afternoon I decided to tidy up on the main bed in the back garden.


I spent quite a while on the jigsaw. Working on the large tree I have got down to six pieces left and they don’t fit. I keep looking but cannot see which ones are wrong. If I ever get this particular tree finished I will be over half way!
Just enjoyed Strictly, time for a cuppa now,






4 comments:

  1. Wow, that’s a hell of a bunch of flowers. They look great. Shame the storm brought them down, but at least you’ll get some pleasure from them for a while.
    You were very restrained on your trip to Beverly by just visiting certain shops. You did in Lakeland. A nice little collection there for the money. Well worth getting the extra bits for not much more money. I do like bargains 😊 Does the tin fit the Ninja?
    You can’t have too much more tidying to do in the back garden now. I know there’s always something, but for over wintering you must be getting close.
    I’m not so sure about you completing the puzzle now. Bit of a nightmare to find the wrong pieces in the wrong places. Hopefully you’ll see them straight away tomorrow! You never know.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all those flowers on one plant, will grow them again and not the giant ones, they have been a delight.
    The cake tin does fit which is good. May even try it out tomorrow if the mood takes me!
    Will have another look at the jigsaw in the morning. It may be back in the tube by blog time tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in the tube because you will have finished it? 😄

    ReplyDelete