Monday 10 October 2022

Walking, visiting and reading!

I have upped the walking a bit the last couple of days and this morning, as it was a bright day again, I thought I would walk up to Freeport to be there by ten when the shops open and then catch the 10.30 bus home. If you don’t get that bus there isn’t one for tow hours! I took pics on the approach to the cemetery, the cemetery and Polly’s Path. It is still lovely weather for October.


There were a couple of extra shops ai wanted to look in and I fancied a cuppa so in the end decided to walk back as well. I did call in at the builders merchants and then the bike shop as I wanted some wire that was strong, flexible and easy to cut as I want to try and make a twig tree! The builders said I needed garden wire and they didn’t have my so they suggested the bike shop, which I passed on the way home,
After lunch another, but shorter walk to the sea front on the way to visit Jean.


She gave me a card and a lovely present to wish me a good recovery. The purse is perfect and just delightful!
Haven’t done a great deal this evening so far, almost fell asleep over the book which I am nearing the end of and it is not boring, I was just obviously a bit tired!
The fingers are tingly on my operated hand, but they are not getting painful at night, so if it stays like it is that is an improvement.








1 comment:

  1. It has been a nice day today. We’ve had a lot of sunshine here. As you say not bad for October. Supposed to be nice here tomorrow too.
    It’s a nice walk to Freeport. I can just about remember doing it. Definitely a nice day for it looking at the pics. Quite a few steps there and back, and then more to get to Jean’s place. You’ve done a few more than me today.
    What’s a twig tree?
    That’s a lovely pressie from Jean. Exactly right for you too. She’s very thoughtful.
    Not surprised you tend to nod off, you’ve done a fair bit lately.
    Sounds like the op has made a big difference to the hand. Hopefully it’ll continue getting better still as it heals.

    ReplyDelete