Sunday 2 October 2022

Household chores and stubborn jigsawing!

I have tackled some of the bigger jobs in the house today, so have gone way above my step count without leaving the house! Won’t bore you with the details, but feel like I have had some exercise.
But I also spent a fair bit of time on the jigsaw and it is finished, I am fairly sure a few of the tree pieces are in the wrong place but they fit!
I bought that bun tray that will fit the Ninja yesterday so thought I had better have a go at making small cakes in there this afternoon. They turned out pretty well, so getting to grips with it now.
My sister is having pretty major surgery tomorrow so hoping my blood pressure doesn’t spike too much as I have my second wrist operation on Wednesday. Will endeavour to keep cool, calm and collected!
I have enjoyed Strictly this weekend and the first result show this evening, seemed like a fair result.




3 comments:

  1. The cakes took about twenty minutes, managed to calculate the temperature just right, more luck than judgement!
    Going to buy jigsaws that I like the pictures of now, preferably with lots of different colours and images. But I do get some stinkers given to me as gifts some times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough I was looking at a couple of stinkers in town the other day……….😄

    ReplyDelete