Friday 10 July 2020

Pretty easy day

I went to see Sarah and David this morning as it is their wedding anniversary. I have been out to the shops a couple of times but haven’t done much else. I bought a tub of fat balls for the birds and took it down to the greenhouse.took a few photos in the garden for a change! The teasels have been well buffeted by the wind but are still spectacular.


Late afternoon I got the other two headbands made, so that I can get back into mask making.
Then I started cutting out some mask pieces from the material I bought yesterday. I had washed it last night. I have given up now as the standing has really set my knees off.
Tina and I both made auction bids and we both won items. We are going to another auction there tomorrow so will collect them then.











2 comments:

  1. An easyish day every now and then is a good thing. You’ve still been productive though. Looks like you’ve got a mask making production line on the go. Some nice looking materials again, so definitely not drank looking masks for northerners 😊
    The garden is still looking very colourful. Bet those sunflowers you posed with the other day are a good foot taller than you now!
    Glad you’re bids won at the auction as it’s a really good reason to have another trip out tomorrow. You’ll probably end up winning more items while you’re there. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a quieter day, wish I could say it has made the knees feel better.
    They were nice bits of material I got yesterday, reasonably big pieces.
    Will be able to take a picture of our successes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete