Tuesday 20 August 2019

The Gaia exhibition

This morning I took Cookie for a walk, Itta Park was looking pretty good.


Rachel and I went into town this morning and went straight to the cathedral as the Gaia exhibition of the giant was opening to the public last night.


I didn’t bring a camera with me this trip,  but the phone did pretty well.




A couple of shots when we came out.


We walked round town a bit and went in a few shops, then we had a very tasty lunch before Rachel dropped me off at Margherita’s. Saw Rose as well today and showed them the America pictures. Then Margherita and I had a closely fought game of Scrabble. Anya picked me up from there and took me to Angie’s. We had a really good catch up evening and now I am back a Rachel’s. A good visit down south this time.












4 comments:

  1. All the years I’ve lived here and I think I’ve only been in Itter Park once or twice. Don’t remember it, but it certainly looks nice.
    You always manage to time your visits right for things hanging in the cathedral 😊 It does look good. Doesn’t seem to be too busy either. You managed to get some really good pics of it, and of the cathedral too.
    Glad you’ve had a good time catching up with everyone. Definitely a flying visit this time though. I really must try and get up north for a visit to your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Rachel thank you for a fabulous day out really has been great hopefully I will eventually be able to add my own comments but rally has been goodand nice to see Mike as brief as it was xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good visit all together, seeing the globe was a bonus!
    Yes off home tomorrow to tackle the weeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you too Rachel, and thanks for the lift 😊

    You’re not allowed to talk about weeds until at least next week!

    ReplyDelete