Wednesday 7 August 2019

Finishing off and packing

Just one not very good photo today. I have been to the shops to get some last bits and more canes for the gladioli.
When I fed the birds this morning it looked like th rain might come in as for cast, but it never did!
Did a bit of weeding in the front garden as the bind weed had got a real hole in the front bed.
Other than that I have been packing and tidying up a bit indoors. Spent ages looking for a couple of things that I had put way safely.
Hopefully the journey will go well tomorrow and I will make an entry from ‘over the pond’.


2 comments:

  1. I have say the pic isn’t up to your usual standard, but one out of hundreds isn’t a bad average 😊
    Glad you’ve had a reasonably relaxing day and haven’t been tempted to do too much gardening.
    Fingers crossed everything goes ok tomorrow and you have a nice smooth door to door trip. You’ll feel like the queen 😊
    Have a great time over there and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure all will go well and I imagine I will be snoozing a lot!

    ReplyDelete