Sunday 18 August 2019

Packing again!

Darren and I did go to the boot sale. I didn’t have a great night, my body hadn’t got over how long I had been in bed the night before and that I had only actually been up for twelve hours! But I managed to walk around about half before I gave up and had a drink while Darren continued. I got a good picture frame for £2 and some pretty little beaded bags which will make nice presents. A couple of wooden discs whichI can decorate and some new pots to transplant the ever growing coffee trees! Didn’t include the pots in the pics!


Other than that I have been sorting out things for the trip, including presents so very little room for any clothing! Got a fairly easy dinner and no gardening! I did take a couple of photos in the garden. The painted lady butterfly in the second one is quite small, but when I got closer it flew off and kept returning to the same plant, so didn’t want to keep disturbing it.


Off to Peterborough tomorrow then once I am home no travelling for a bit!




3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you’ll be tip top for your trip down to Peterborough tomorrow, assuming a good nights sleep tonight.
    Quite a nice little stash from the boot sale, so well worth the trip there. Sounds like you’ve had a reasonably quiet day apart from that. You’ve still managed to do more than me though 😊
    Really like the pic of the butterfly on that white and yellow background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for a reasonable trip down, short stay this time but getting some catching up done.
    It has been a pretty restful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see an old post again,

    ReplyDelete