Tuesday 13 August 2019

Games and Katonah

This morning Kate and I played several different board games and then made a decoration and some jewellery. Kate had a hook already in her bedroom so the decoration could be hung straight away.
Lee drove us to Katonah and then we had lunch. Then Lee and Kate went home to leave me to browse in the shops for a while. I went to the Post Office first and then started down along the min street.


After an hour or so I went to the shaded seats near the library, an attractive view both ways.


These signs were by most crossings, think we should adopt this idea!
This afternoon Mark and I played some board games and when he went out I sat near the pool and did a sketch, did do one yesterday as well.


We have had fabulous Boston chicken for dinner and will be plying Scrabble very soon.
Will finish today with fiery trees!












2 comments:

  1. Bet you wish every day were like this one. Aimlessly wondering out in pretty places. Lunch out, a bit of crafting, a bit of art, a few board games, and lots of things to take pics of. It’s like being retired!
    Think you should make a New Years resolution, yes I know a bit late or early depending on how you look at it, that you’re going to take things a bit easier when you get home. Worth a thought, although I’m sure it falls on deaf ears.......who said that 😊
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good day spending lots of time with the family and browsing shops at my leisure.
    The small towns here have such character.

    ReplyDelete